£L §¡£T£
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New EMBLEM!!!!

3 posters

Go down

New EMBLEM!!!! Empty New EMBLEM!!!!

Post  Chronoid Sun May 17, 2009 7:21 pm

I have created a new emblem which I think our clan desperately needs right now. It's not the best but it certainly beats the boring one we have right now. I took the 7 idea and made it more interesting. Problem is, I am NOT an artist so it's pretty....rough around the edges if you catch my meaning. If we could find someone who is and take this idea to a whole new level, it would be GENIUS.
Chronoid
Chronoid

Back to top Go down

New EMBLEM!!!! Empty Re: New EMBLEM!!!!

Post  j-WiB Mon May 18, 2009 1:58 am

Well i'm not the best, but I can try fixing it as i'm somewhat experienced w/ photoshop =) Might wanna see what JD thinks about it first tho.
j-WiB
j-WiB

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 18, 2009 11:59 am

unfortunatly my internet is not currently working. thats why i wasnt on last weekend. i would never miss a oprotunity to play mgo. i had no internet connection sat and sun and im pissd!!!!!!!!. but il take a look at it and have our artist look at it. i made a emb un el siete related. if u wana check it out. go to clan searches and look for "test" and i made a skeleton emb which is pretty cool Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://elsiete.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum