£L §¡£T£
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EL SIETE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

EL SIETE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!! Empty EL SIETE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

Post  Admin Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 am

I am proud to announce the EL SIETE CLAN TOURNAMENT. the tournament registration will end June 4th. each member will be given a number according to when they register. that will determine thier opponent. there will be 2 separate tournaments. there will be solo tournament and squad tournamnet.

SOLO TOURNAMENT: YOU MUST REGISTER BY YOURSELF. solo will be mostly 1vs1 battles. but there will be special rounds when you will be required to use a certain amount of amo to shoot objects placed around the map. if you have any questions please post below and start your reply with SOLO in all caps.

SQUAD TOURNAMENT: YOU & YOUR SQUAD MUST REGISTER TOGETHER. squad leader will psn me the name of their members before you register and then meet in clan room when i give you clearance. it will mainly be 3vs3 in modes such as protect the leader, tdm, tsnk, res, dm, and sdm ( special rules for sdm require players to use psn chatrooms to communicate and find eachother. before the team finds you) SQUAD MUST HAVE UNIFORMS to distinguish eachother. there will also be bots (random players in games such as those). in you have any questions please post below and start your replay with SQUAD in all caps.

I am very excited to announce that i will let other friendly clans such as euttpoc, dueces, and many more. the winners of the EL SIETE TOURNAMENT will have the privilege of joining team A for 2 weeks in a row. im hoping it will be succesful and fun. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://elsiete.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EL SIETE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!! Empty Re: EL SIETE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

Post  The Whitefang of El Siete Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

I have good news, I will be completing my lagswitch soon, so we should finally have an advantage against the glitchers, or at least we now stand a chance, JD! get a lagswitch runnin so we can beat those glitchy clans

P.S. Plz be respectful any and all members, and to all who will use a lagswitch, only use it against glitchers plz, i don't want El Siete to become known as a glitching clan, cuz we got too much skill for such acqusations! oh yeah, and i know i posted this under the wrong section, but hey, that's just what makes me, me!

Last edited by The Whitefang of El Siete on Tue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgetful mind)
The Whitefang of El Siete
The Whitefang of El Siete

Back to top Go down

Post  j-WiB Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 am

heyy, do you think u can help me get one running? It'd be great tryna help out kill those glitchers =) But hey, if you know anything that might help, send me a msg!
j-WiB
j-WiB

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 am

k. il show u how 2 make a switch. i can either buy a ps3 cam and now get a switch. or take pics of it and explain 2 u in a chat room. P.S. no glitching in the clan tournamnet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:22 am

the tournamet will be 3v3s. so you and two others in the clan will make a squad of three and message me confirming it. but we might also randomize the teams. winner will be the new captains in the clan Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum