£L §¡£T£
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It saddens me

4 posters

Go down

It saddens me Empty It saddens me

Post  Admin Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:51 pm

it saddens me. how no1 cares 2 look for me. or gives effort to notice im gone. if they notice im gone. it pains me. i doubt its worth fixing my ps3 for. as my last message as leader of el siete. i say. fuck you guys Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://elsiete.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It saddens me Empty WTF

Post  Chronoid Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 am

I just got my PS3 back, but now I see that life has renamed the clan because of Jean's absence and now Jean himself says goodbye?

Good lord, and I was really looking forward to coming back. WTF HAPPENED?!?! Jean, you can't take it personal if no one looks for you man! As for me, I was busy with my own PS3 problems as well. Come back to El siete before Life fucks everything up! You're what made being in that clan so much fun.
Chronoid
Chronoid

Back to top Go down

It saddens me Empty Re: It saddens me

Post  Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 am

CHRO ty. but in all honesty. i doubt id want to rejoin el siete. your right i shouldnt really over react bout them not coming on. they arent worth my anger. when my ps3 is fixed il become mgos best glitcher. its these hold backs that happen which cause me 2 get so angry. cuz i lost my hound -_- all those reward points. and lost a clan. i bet lifes as happy as ever to get my scraps but its not like the first time hes done it 2 me. il send you my new psn when i get a new ps3. it looks like my dad threw it off the free way and i doubt sony will repair it -_-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronoid Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 am

It's just a shame that this had to happen. Your dad sounds like a real ass for doing that to your PS3. And don't worry, I shall await your return. We're gonna rip it up when you come back.
Chronoid
Chronoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 pm

yes we are Twisted Evil
lol chro u got myspace?
private message me if u do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  funny Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:32 pm

idk wen u'll get this, but here it goes, JD, i remade the clan wen i noticed u were gone to keep it alive, i wasn't able to remember the site's name until today, and 3rd, i don't appreciate the comments, ive looked out for u, ive been there for u, ive let u talk my ear off, cus me out, degrade me, and it's gettin old, i wanted to keep ur clan alive, but now, im not so sure, anyway, most of us joined up w/ Blue Iruka and her new clan, and it hurts to know that u thought that i wouldn't keep every1 in faith of u, but hey, guess u were no friend at all, btw, ive nvr stolen anything from u, uve only stolen from me. Im srry to say it JD, but u r nothin more than a Jackass that will nvr amount to anything w/ ur attitude and personal problems, LEARN SOME DAMN RESPECT! btw, chro, ur such a liar, u haven't signed on to mgo in over 3 weeks, im tired of u too, especially after how i stuck up to u. these r my final words, and JD, hope ur happy to have lost yet another friend who wouldve stayed w/ u thru thick and thin

funny

Back to top Go down

It saddens me Empty um, what.

Post  Chronoid Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:41 pm

What did the hell did I do to earn this belligerence? The reason why I haven't logged onto MGO for 3 weeks is 1. my router's fucked up and 2. My PS3 was also acting funky.
Chronoid
Chronoid

Back to top Go down

It saddens me Empty Nah

Post  Chronoid Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

And Jean, I don't got a myspace but I do have facebook. If that amounts to anything. >_>
Chronoid
Chronoid

Back to top Go down

It saddens me Empty ?!

Post  j-WiB Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:50 am

lol not sure if this worth posting
but just checking to see if any1 still logs on this website as it is an invaluable tool ^.^
i've been hearing alotta argument lately and i guess i'm kinda lost on whats going on...
i've heard JD's been around but iono haven't seen him in forever
his company will be missed Sad
i believe everyone has taken their seperate ways after leaving el siete
sadly that is the case
I do hope to remain peaceful w/ everyone
esp. JD, sorry i kno i haven't got on this website in awhile
well leave a reply sumtime, as i'll still b visiting this website daily Razz
j-WiB
j-WiB

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 pm

il be back.
and life we need 2 talk. cuz i havnt heard from the clan in a whole 3 weeks and im not sure who to trust or what 2 think.
i know i am a jackass and rush things head on.
but you dont understand what its like 2 know that everything will continue on without you. it sucks. it really does.
but when i get back its nice 2 know i have friends like jwib and chro 2 be there 4 me.
but where is your support?
AND saying i wont amount to anything
who the fuck do you think you are? i sure as hell amount to bieng a better leader then u.
if i was your leader and im a jackass then what does that make you?
you need 2 chill out. and remeber that this wont be the last time you see me.
either we depart as friends or enemys
u decide that. and choose your words more carefully
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:42 pm

im starting to like cod5. lvl 23 in 3days. pretty beastin. nazi zombies is hawt also.

any1 from the mgo world wana tell me whats new? like gear wise.
next time kojima will give us like lots of reward points? number 1 clan? if im still 75th tsnker in america?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  funny Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 pm

ok, number 1 jd, u blocked me out of this site w/out giving me a chance
2. chro, i have seen u on psn several times in the past 2 weeks, have messaged u and seen no reply
3. JD, i wasnt taking over ur clan, i was trying to keep it alive, but then every1 abandoned it
on another note, i took it personal the stuff u wrote more to the top of this post
believe me, if we can stay friends, i would love that
but i need u to trust me more and cool ur mouth some
i have no reason to think we'll ever meet again, cuz for one, we've nvr rlly met
ive been havin a blast playin w/ ppl ive met on my own
and honestly, if u ppl cant tell that im not good w/ ppl then, well, idk, that's kinda sad in my opinion
anyway, wat im tryin to say is
u upset me because after u disappeared i spent the whole week trying to remember this site and asking ppl if they knew where were u
so im srry if u dont like wat i said earlier, but dont jump to conclusions b4 u completely check out wat's goin on
and jd, i know wat it's like to know things will carry on w/out u, cuz ive been thru that situation too many times

funny

Back to top Go down

Post  funny Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 pm

just to clarify wat i mean JD
i dont want to part w/ u on hostile grounds
if u're willing to forgive and forget then i will do the same
however, this is all ur choice, im done talking w/ ppl Crying or Very sad

funny

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:32 pm

well life. i say its time we fckn rape people.
i just got my ps3 back. and i am soo fucking angry that i when on UFC and litterally beat the shit out off people. 13 streak!!!!
but ima return to MGO right now. im talking to konami nd getting my pass nd account back. of course il be letting ppll boost off sorrow so i can UN RUST myself. i will be starting a new clan that limits up to 15 people. i want my trusted 2 be in it. a clan where we are all equal in command but different in skill. (it will be hard since im used 2 being a dictator Suspect ) but it will help with my level headed ness.
but i will need a tour guide to tell me whats new in mgo. (any1 wana take the spot?)
cant wait to tell you all bout my summers and recent run ins with the cops xD.

well get at me at my NEW PSN
xxJeandudexx
or xxd[-_-]bxx
il be making 1 of the following in less than a 24 hour time limit from when i post this. il friend request chronoid thelifealchemist and jwib (but i doubt i got these psns right)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j-WiB Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

XD sounds like a great idea...
therez nothing really new w/ mgo but if ya need help just psn me
PSN:

j-WiB

cya round Razz
j-WiB
j-WiB

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:29 pm

lol i have your psn xP. soo i will be posting tactics for survival and maps on a new website that il give out when i make it. but until then ima need some1 to take pics of maps and everything cuz im WAAAY to lazy. whos up for it?
ima need pics of M.M. V.V. W.W. and B.B. 3 major maps played alot. besides S.S.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum