£L §¡£T£
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project C.o.b.r.a

3 posters

Go down

Project C.o.b.r.a Empty Project C.o.b.r.a

Post  Admin Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 am

The requirements to join cobra are to have a extra character slot. be able to hit level 5 in one day and have a good kdr and rare skill or abilities in mgo. must also name that character a cobra. The names the End and The Pain are taken. Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://elsiete.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Project C.o.b.r.a Empty Re: Project C.o.b.r.a

Post  killaboyz Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 pm

lol im in as soon as i get my char slot what about the viper cyclops
killaboyz
killaboyz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 am

umm....errrrrr. the viper isnt a cobra. the original mgs3 cobras where The pain,The fear,The Sorrow,The joy,The end. and the mgs4 versions are The Rage, cryingwolf(guessing new sorrow?), laughing octopus(guessing new joy?), physco mantis(i have no idea) Neutral. but i guess you can use it. Razz something new to our army
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronoid Fri May 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Well, I'd gladly take The Sorrow and join up but I fear those requirements might be a bit much for me.
Chronoid
Chronoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 04, 2009 11:42 am

well i havnt been seeing you around alot on mgo during the day. you only seem to be on for a few hours or so but we arent rele in contact. and your right about me changing man and im sorry. il calm down a lil more bro. Razz dont worry about requirements. il help ya when your on
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Project C.o.b.r.a Empty LVL 0 FOXHOUND

Post  Admin Wed May 06, 2009 12:02 pm

THOSE WHO ARE IN PROJECT COBRAS SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING. WE ARE GOING TO BECOME LVL 0 FOXHOUNDS. HERE ARE REQUIRMENTS.

FOR 1 PERSON

* DM: 1 round, 5 to 99 ticket limit. Kill your friend two times, then have your friend kill you once. Leave the match. Do not allow it to end, you must leave.
* TDM: 1 round, 5 to 99 ticket limit. Kill your friend two times, then have your friend kill you once. Leave the match. Do not allow it to end, you must leave.
* BASE: 1 round. Capture two of three bases (as three is the maximum amount of Bases in 1 on 1 Base) then after you capture two bases, allow your friend to capture all 3. You will lose this round but losing doesn't matter.

FOR 2 PEOPLE

* RES: Yourself and a friend on one team. Another friend going solo on the opposite team. Allow the opposite team friend to scan and choke you (to build points and to make the game believe you performed worst of all). Then have your team mate friend scan, choke and then kill the opposing team mate.

If you are defending, your team mate must kill the opposing friend in RES to win. If you are attacking, your team mate friend can scan, choke and then rescue the target and bring it to goal without the need to kill. Bringing it to goal rather than having to kill first is best, although scanning is recommended for maxmium point difference between you, second place and first place.

You: Points for winning only - 3rd place
Opposing friend: Points for scan and choke. - 2nd place
Team mate friend: Points for scan, choke, kill and the win: 1st place

* TSNE: Yourself and a friend on one team. Another friend going solo on the opposite team. Allow the opposite team friend to scan and choke you (to build points and to make the game believe you performed worst of all). Then have your team mate friend scan and then choke them unconsious.

If you are defending, your team make choking the opposing friend unconscious is enough to get the round win. If you are attacking, your team mate friend can scan, choke and then rescue the target. Bringing it to goal rather than having to choke first is best, although scanning is recommended for maxmium point difference between you, second place and first place.

Opposing friend: Points for scan and choke. - 2nd place
Team mate friend: Points for scan, choke and the win: 1st place

* CAP: As before, you and friend on one team with a solo friend on other. The solo friend captures the target and brings it to goal for 20 seconds, then drops the target so your team mate friend can collect it, bring it to goal and win.

Opposing friend: Points collecting and 20 seconds at goal. - 2nd place
Team mate friend: Points for collecting, 30 seconds at goal and the win: 1st place

This doesn't include what you need for Hound and Fox. Do this you'll automatically get Doberman at 10 hours, then Fox Hound at 15. Getting Hound and Fox after you get FH, then going back to FH is quite easy.

Once you do all the modes, you just need to waste time. I did a long CAP round, with someone else hosting. This means that I don't need to worry about my stats as I can just leave the round, that saves the time I've played and can return and leave as many times as I want without it affecting level.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum