£L §¡£T£
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN UNIFORM

4 posters

Go down

CLAN UNIFORM Empty CLAN UNIFORM

Post  Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Clan uniforms show that we are a organized clan that operates as a team. instead of a bunch of random kids who have mouths. CLAN UNIFORM will go into effect on the date of JUNE 7th.

TEAM As uniform will consist of a BLACK BERET. Black long sleeve tight shirt (no homo) and black pants. Khaki snake vest. Raven PMC Waist. khaki or tan shoes. johnny or octagon glasses. black balclava mask. That will be A TEAMS official uniform until further notice.

TEAM Bs uniform will be decided by GUN FU. this topic is for those who have questions or concerns for the uniform.

MAIN CLAN UNIFORM IS (Black headgear) RAVEN PMC black or splinter CHEST ARMOR AND WAIST. Black long sleeve tight shirt. black pants. (bandana or balclava) gloves are watever. it would be nice to have a variety of shoe colors (buy boot armor) colors are watever you wish.

POST BELOW for updates,questions,concerns, or if you simple have something to add to it. Exclamation
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://elsiete.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CLAN UNIFORM Empty Team B clan uniform

Post  Chronoid Fri May 01, 2009 1:29 pm

This is a work in progress so bear with me.

The uniform for the B group will consist of dark gray hunting cap, coyote brown shirt (any shirt will do, as long as it's not the jacket), Liquid's glasses, Meryl's gloves, and any pants that have either all green, or camo green in them (such as the numerous foliage camo, tiger camo, or the plain sage green pants). Any color chest harness C, black tactical boots (the ones WITHOUT protection on any part of the legs, knees or shins).

As for the waist, I expect to see Johnny's Rat Patrol wear.
Chronoid
Chronoid

Back to top Go down

CLAN UNIFORM Empty Re: CLAN UNIFORM

Post  Admin Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 am

great job coming up with a uniform gun. i will be taking a picture of A uniform and put it on site or send it to every one. it would also help if you did that 2. thank you chro for using site Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j-WiB Wed May 06, 2009 3:13 am

Ok hold up i'm confused lol... so last time i saw ya JD, u said we may be doing the snow jacket plus black pants, black snake armor and etc. And i'm pretty sure i'm part of TEAM A. So if you may, can you please post the official uniform plus picture? That would be great if you can so i can start saving for other stuff =p

--Thanks in advance

P.S. I'm saving up for a Black & white uniform... It's gonna be awesome... but will require me near 9000 to 13,000 points, and so far i got 2000 something =(
j-WiB
j-WiB

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 06, 2009 11:47 am

well il post a pic of the uniform next week. but ima need some1 to volenteer to take a pic of my character. lmao i was at hewhodares.com (the european mgo site) and ima become a lvl 0 foxhound with my extra character slot XD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyy.squirrel.13 Wed May 20, 2009 6:06 pm

i think B teams uniform should be zebra chest legs and helmet and everything else black lol!

sexyy.squirrel.13

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 11:31 am

ok ima give EVERY1 a week to get splinter jacket and pants. along with white boots. then the first to post a PICTURE of thier idea of a uniform will have thier uniform be official to A or B team Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  j-WiB Fri May 22, 2009 1:54 am

oooh yea i'll definantly get a picture in by today ASAP. OH YEA.. white feet gear have been released for rat patrol i just bought sum for 3000rp... check em out! =)
j-WiB
j-WiB

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 22, 2009 11:31 am

lol ok. first to submit thier picture will have my vote (counts as 3 muhahaha) for the clan uniform :]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum